Did You Know the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Ranked Indoor Pollution Among the Top Five Environmental Dangers to the Public?
Their study showed that indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than the worst outside air. Since research shows we spend 90% of our time indoors, it is no wonder that the number of those suffering from asthma, allergies, and other respiratory ailments is on the rise.
The air quality in your home can be compromised by the build-up of pollutants like dander, dust and smoke. Air cleaners are designed to improve the air quality in your home. They can help improve your health and comfort by removing indoor pollutants and particulates that cause allergies and asthma.
Air Treatment Systems:
These devices are attached to your home comfort system that treat or purify the air through varying processes.
Lennox Germicidal Lights
This is a device that provides UVC light near the coil within your HVAC duct system. The light damages the cell walls of contaminants like mold, bacteria, dander, dust mites, and viruses so they can no longer grow and multiply.
This is an award-winning system because it is an entirely new type of air purification system. The APCO system is installed directly in the ductwork of your central air system. As the air passes by the unit, it is scrubbed of germicides and odors. It does this without producing harmful ozone.
This system can improve indoor air quality by eliminating odor-causing and potentially toxic volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
Air Scrubber by Aerus
The Air Scrubber by Aerus has certified space technology to help eliminate air pollutants. No other product features technology that works faster or more eciently than the Air Scrubber by Aerus.
Some additional benefits include:
- ActivePure® Technology reduces the amount of ozone that exists in the air
- Aerus features the only NASA Certied Space Technology™ in its class
- Our technology is designed, engineered, and produced in the United States
- Aerus is the only company that utilizes ActivePure® Certied Technology™ to protect against airborne and
- Aerus has been improving indoor conditions for over 90 years
- ActivePure® Technology is active against MRSA, Staph, Strep, E-Coli, Listeria, Swine Flu, Bird Flu,
Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Bacillus, Pseudomonas and more
- Proven effective in the International Space Station, Liberty Bell, Ground Zero Museum, Major League Baseball facilities, hospitals, schools, homes and international hotel brands
Find out why millions of customers are satisfied with their indoor air quality and schedule an appointment with Scott-Lee Heating Company today!
In addition to providing heating and cooling systems, Scott-Lee Heating Company will help you determine the best solution for your clean air needs. We will help you find the best model to fit your budget.
St. Louis Air Cleaner Installation
Please contact us today to discuss your air cleaner options at (314) 200-0788.