The Air Scrubber by Aerus attaches directly to your home’s HVAC system ductwork and works to reduce viruses, bacteria and other contaminants in the ambient air and on surfaces in businesses and homes up to 2,000 sq. ft.
How Does An Aerus Air Scrubber Work?
The ActivePure Technology uses high-intensity UVC light and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydroperoxides that inactivate contaminants on surfaces and in the air. This technology continuously protects and purifies the environment around you. The technology was invented by NASA and adopted into residential use in 2013.
How Effective is an Air Scrubber by Aerus?
- Provides continuous surface decontamination and air purification in real time
- Safely removes allergy and asthma triggering contaminants
- 50 times more powerful than normal HVAC filtration.
- 99.9% reduction of the harmful contaminants in your home
- ActivePure® Technology tested on live SARS-CoV-2, unlike competing technologies.
- Protects your heating and cooling system from potentially dangerous buildup
Call the team at Scott-Lee Heating Company today to learn more about Aerus Air Scrubbers in St. Louis and the surrounding areas and how they can help with your indoor air quality!